100% Organic Coconut Melt
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 28 - Mar 29
Things that melt: ice cream, hearts, Kopari's 100% Organic Coconut Melt. This organic all-over moisturizer works to transform and hydrate from head-to-toe. Whether used as a deep conditioner for the hair, a belly balm, shave oil or massage oil, this melt-at-the-touch product is here to change your life.
- Contains Vitamin E and proteins to protect and moisturize
- Safe for baby
- Silicone, sulfate, paraben and GMO free
- 5.1 oz
- Revolve Style No. KOPR-WU32
- Manufacturer Style No. KCM S150
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Multi-use oil, safe for most skin types
- Drop into the bathtub to hydrate the skin as you soak
Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Kopari is unnaturally obsessed with all things natural - especially coconut. They take coconut oil's many benefits to the next level by incorporating natural ingredients and cutting-edge chemistry to enhance its performance, thus creating luxurious, spa-quality skin and hair products that deliver amazing results. In a nutshell, Kopari is passionate about products that make you look gorgeous with safe, effective ingredients that help you feel great, too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.